We Have Something To Be Proud Of
Educationist, Researcher, Author, Social Commentator, Election watcher
- Promoting and projecting public interest dependent society.
- Addressing peculiar problems of society in the larger interest of the public.
- Serving as a platform to champion the course of the public and pushing for development projects that suit the public interest.
- Constituting a support base for the marginalized and the voiceless needs and interests.
- Upholding the integrity of civil society groups and NGO’s in Ghana and abroad.
- Serving as a source of encouragement the groups and individuals who may want to speak against the ills of society to pursue public interest.
- Addressing national and international issues when and where necessary.
PRESS RELEASE COMMISSION OF INQUIRY INTO AYAWASO WEST WUOGON BY-ELECTION VIOLEMCE NEEDLESS-PIRAN-GH We wish to express our disapproval for a commission of inquiry by the Acting President into the disturbances at the Bawalashie during the just ended by-election at the subject constituency. Our disapproval is not about the competence or neutrality of the […]
REVIEW THE CONDUCT OF BY-ELECTIONS TO REDUCE INSTANCES OF VIOLENCE AND MALPRACTICES.PIRAN-GH By-election by definition is an election held in an affected constituency during the life of a particular Parliament to fill a vacant seat as a result of death or resignation of the Member of Parliament. This singular act of replacing Members of Parliament […]
PRESS RELEASE NAM 1”S ESCAPE AND ARREST IN DUBAI A SIGN OF WEAK AND LOSE NATIONAL SECURITY.PIRAN-GH. We have been very shock to the bone of the arrest of a Ghanaian national and suspect in a scandalous Gold deal in Ghana one month after an arrest warrant was issued for his arrest […]