We Have Something To Be Proud Of
Educationist, Researcher, Author, Social Commentator, Election watcher
- Promoting and projecting public interest dependent society.
- Addressing peculiar problems of society in the larger interest of the public.
- Serving as a platform to champion the course of the public and pushing for development projects that suit the public interest.
- Constituting a support base for the marginalized and the voiceless needs and interests.
- Upholding the integrity of civil society groups and NGO’s in Ghana and abroad.
- Serving as a source of encouragement the groups and individuals who may want to speak against the ills of society to pursue public interest.
- Addressing national and international issues when and where necessary.
PRESS STATEMENT GHANA DOES NOT NEED MORE THAN 40 MINISTERS OF STATE AFTER 2020 . PIRAN-GH The Public Interest, Research and Advocacy Network (PIRAN) wishes to commend Ghanaians for turning out massively to express their opinions (vote) in the last general elections to elect their next President and 275 members of parliament. We also in […]
PRESS STATEMENT. DON’T COMPIICATE YOUR PROVE OF FLAWED ELECTION – PIRAN-GHANA. The controversy surrounding the announcement of December 2020 elections seems not ending today, Due to the tabulation errors on the part of the Electoral Commissioner and claim of disputed results in same constituencies. Apart from the National Democratic Congress claiming 140 seats […]
PRESS STATEMENT WE EXPECT GOVERNMENT TO PASS THE SDG 16 TEST AS WE APPROACH ELECTION 2020. PIRAN-GH The United Nations together with 195 nations in 2015 signed up to 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and tasks member nations to ensure that their programmes and policies are aligned with these SDGs to improve the […]