We Have Something To Be Proud Of
Educationist, Researcher, Author, Social Commentator, Election watcher
- Promoting and projecting public interest dependent society.
- Addressing peculiar problems of society in the larger interest of the public.
- Serving as a platform to champion the course of the public and pushing for development projects that suit the public interest.
- Constituting a support base for the marginalized and the voiceless needs and interests.
- Upholding the integrity of civil society groups and NGO’s in Ghana and abroad.
- Serving as a source of encouragement the groups and individuals who may want to speak against the ills of society to pursue public interest.
- Addressing national and international issues when and where necessary.
PRESS STATEMENT PASS THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION BILL TO ENSURE TRANSPARENCY AND INFORMATION FLOW. PIRAN.GH Despite public outcry over a decade to make the public and citizens have unrestricted access to useful public information by seeking to pass the Right to Information bill has suffered unjustifiable postponement and undue delay to this relevant bill […]
GOVERNMENT MUST ADDRESS PUPLIC APPREHENSION, DISTRUST AND RAMPANT DEMONSTRATIONS. PIRAN-GH Our recent survey carried out in six out of ten regions show a very high apprehension among Ghanaians due to distrust in the political class, a situation that has resulted in our opinion, in violent and destructive demonstrations in our towns, communities and schools for […]
PRESS STATEMENT DON’T MAKE NABCO UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFIT FOR UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES. PIRAN-GH. The NPP Government in most times tries to actualize some of the programmes and policies it promised Ghanaians but of course not without challenges here and there. The challenges come about as a result of not so clear blue print regarding implementation and […]