We Have Something To Be Proud Of
Educationist, Researcher, Author, Social Commentator, Election watcher
- Promoting and projecting public interest dependent society.
- Addressing peculiar problems of society in the larger interest of the public.
- Serving as a platform to champion the course of the public and pushing for development projects that suit the public interest.
- Constituting a support base for the marginalized and the voiceless needs and interests.
- Upholding the integrity of civil society groups and NGO’s in Ghana and abroad.
- Serving as a source of encouragement the groups and individuals who may want to speak against the ills of society to pursue public interest.
- Addressing national and international issues when and where necessary.
MEDIA RELEASE CHIEFS INVOLMENT IN POLITICS VERY DISTURDING IN GHANA -PIRAN-GH. The chieftaincy institution by our tradition and national laws are supposed to be screed institutions and hence not allow partaking in outdoor games and activities such draught, playing cards, walking bear footed, fighting and campaigning for or against a political party. The […]
PRESS STATEMENT PROVIDE CREDIBLE TIMELINE FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF PROJECTS AND POLICIES IN MANIFESTO – PIRAN, GHANA. We strongly condemn the general lack of credible timeline for the implementation of most of the manifesto promises of the two main political parties in Ghana. Most of the promises are could better be described as a […]
RETRAIN SPECIAL POLICE AND MILLITARY FOR ELECTION 2020. PIRAN-GHANA As we prepare for election 2020 come December 7th, with the heighten tension and violent witness in Ayawa west wougon by election and recent voters registration requires enough discipline and professional police and military men and women who can guard the polls without any form of […]