We Have Something To Be Proud Of
Educationist, Researcher, Author, Social Commentator, Election watcher
- Promoting and projecting public interest dependent society.
- Addressing peculiar problems of society in the larger interest of the public.
- Serving as a platform to champion the course of the public and pushing for development projects that suit the public interest.
- Constituting a support base for the marginalized and the voiceless needs and interests.
- Upholding the integrity of civil society groups and NGO’s in Ghana and abroad.
- Serving as a source of encouragement the groups and individuals who may want to speak against the ills of society to pursue public interest.
- Addressing national and international issues when and where necessary.
PRESS RELEASE NAM 1”S ESCAPE AND ARREST IN DUBAI A SIGN OF WEAK AND LOSE NATIONAL SECURITY.PIRAN-GH. We have been very shock to the bone of the arrest of a Ghanaian national and suspect in a scandalous Gold deal in Ghana one month after an arrest warrant was issued for his arrest […]
PRESS STATEMENT THE ARREST WARRANT FOR MENZGOLD CEO VERY RELIEVING AND COMMENDABLE-PIRAN-GH We wish to commend government and police CID for issuing an arrest warrant for the CEO of Menzgold and two others and wish to plead with the victims of this suppose scandalous deal to exercise restraint and refrain from all forms of demonstration […]
PRESS STATEMENT PASS THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION BILL TO ENSURE TRANSPARENCY AND INFORMATION FLOW. PIRAN.GH Despite public outcry over a decade to make the public and citizens have unrestricted access to useful public information by seeking to pass the Right to Information bill has suffered unjustifiable postponement and undue delay to this relevant bill […]